UO Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UO Guild

(This website is no longer the official UO website)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Remember to post your brains out!
The official website of the majesty ~ Dream Guild ~ The guild with a new kind of FUN!
Come chatter in our guild ventrilo!
Possible 1v1 siege this week vs Shiny!

Game Hack Was Found

Go down 
+4
XxIcexX
Egyptianspirit
missuallready
Onixx
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Onixx
Guild Member
Onixx

Dreams : 74

Game Hack Was Found Empty
PostSubject: Game Hack Was Found   Game Hack Was Found I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:02 pm

hi, i got Game Hack Was Found message 1h before siege, i need to reinstall flyff to fix the problem, cya all when im done whit the install
Back to top Go down
missuallready
Guild Member
missuallready

Dreams : 152

PostSubject: Re: Game Hack Was Found   Game Hack Was Found I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:11 pm

just because it say game hack, u should only need to restart than it works again Razz not reinstall it o-o
Back to top Go down
Onixx
Guild Member
Onixx

PostSubject: Re: Game Hack Was Found   Game Hack Was Found I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:14 pm

tried that, happens every time i go to flyff-shop in game...

Edit:
finished reinstall and rebooted the PC still getting that fucking message. screw it. not playing flyff tonight.
Back to top Go down
Egyptianspirit
Guild Member
Egyptianspirit

Dreams : 95

PostSubject: Re: Game Hack Was Found   Game Hack Was Found I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:31 pm

I get the same message too sometimes and I just restart the game.
Back to top Go down
Onixx
Guild Member
Onixx

PostSubject: Re: Game Hack Was Found   Game Hack Was Found I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:01 pm

hmm, this time its different, think i have to mail gala.
Back to top Go down
XxIcexX
Guild Member

Dreams : 20

PostSubject: Re: Game Hack Was Found   Game Hack Was Found I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:36 pm

I had that right after I bought a FS30 on my gf's account and sold to someone. I just restarted and it was fine. I had it a few other times too, but usually it's "game or gameguard has been altered" appears instead when I haven't touched either, lol. The game's probably oversensitive. Try reinstalling and installing it to a different directory? Maybe that could work
Back to top Go down
Bindi
Guild Member
Bindi

Dreams : 24

PostSubject: Re: Game Hack Was Found   Game Hack Was Found I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:28 pm

It's your anti-virus or firewall, I have that too sometimes.
Just give permission and it's not troubeling anymore
Back to top Go down
Onixx
Guild Member
Onixx

PostSubject: Re: Game Hack Was Found   Game Hack Was Found I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:46 pm

all i have tried so far is rebooting the PC, reinstalled flyff (twice), i turned of the anitvirus and firewall, checking my processor (alt+Ctrl delete) to see if any ting unusual is running. i shut down all programs that i dont need to run flyff, it all happend 08:00 pm, 07:59 all was fine. i had flyff and like 10 other programs running. now it says game hack if found. well ill try more tomorrow, cya later.
Back to top Go down
XxIcexX
Guild Member

Dreams : 20

PostSubject: Re: Game Hack Was Found   Game Hack Was Found I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:29 pm

Hmm, try deleting your Neuz.exe in your Flyff folder, and the Gameguard folder. Bindi might be right too, instead of shutting your firewall off, check if neuz.exe and flyff.exe are both allowed under exceptions. I heard that antiviruses conflicted with people getting banned on a private server I've played about a year ago.
If those don't work, try doing a System Restore to a few days back.
Back to top Go down
Sini
Guild Member
Sini

Dreams : 121

PostSubject: Re: Game Hack Was Found   Game Hack Was Found I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:35 pm

Poor Onixx :/
Back to top Go down
NewSandwich
Guild Member
NewSandwich

Dreams : 59

PostSubject: Re: Game Hack Was Found   Game Hack Was Found I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:30 am

Please come back Onixx, even if you get hacked...we miss you and will even love you naked/itemless/penyaless! lmao ^^
Back to top Go down
Onixx
Guild Member
Onixx

PostSubject: Re: Game Hack Was Found   Game Hack Was Found I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:35 am

XxIcexX wrote:
Hmm, try deleting your Neuz.exe in your Flyff folder, and the Gameguard folder. Bindi might be right too, instead of shutting your firewall off, check if neuz.exe and flyff.exe are both allowed under exceptions. I heard that antiviruses conflicted with people getting banned on a private server I've played about a year ago.
If those don't work, try doing a System Restore to a few days back.

i tried all that now, both nezu.ese and flyff is allowed ESET virus protection firewall. i can try System Restore to. ill say how it goes.

NewSandwich wrote:
Please come back Onixx, even if you get hacked...we miss you and will even love you naked/itemless/penyaless! lmao ^^

hehe im not hacked, its just flyff thats stomping on my balls and wont allow me to play. ill be back soon. at least before Friday, gala always take their time to mail back.

Edit: i have fixed the problem, i reinstalled it for the 4th time, but this time the VP asked if i should allow flyff, game guard and patch =) the other times i had to do it manually, this time it asked if it should allow. so problem fixed Smile ... to bad i missed all weekends activity Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
missuallready
Guild Member
missuallready

Dreams : 152

PostSubject: Re: Game Hack Was Found   Game Hack Was Found I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:09 pm

good work onixx

=) yeah, i would die if i couldint play flyff for another day /Onixx
Back to top Go down
Sini
Guild Member
Sini

Dreams : 121

PostSubject: Re: Game Hack Was Found   Game Hack Was Found I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:59 pm

Welcome back Onixx :3
Back to top Go down
Onixx
Guild Member
Onixx

PostSubject: Re: Game Hack Was Found   Game Hack Was Found I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:26 am

Sini wrote:
Welcome back Onixx :3

thanx Sini Smile
Back to top Go down
TonkaTrukkkz
Guild Member

Dreams : 3

PostSubject: Re: Game Hack Was Found   Game Hack Was Found I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:07 pm

Onixx wrote:
hmm, this time its different, think i have to mail gala.

Stop hackin and you wouldn't get dat problem? haha I Kid I kid.
Back to top Go down
Mili

PostSubject: Re: Game Hack Was Found   Game Hack Was Found I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:43 am

I ususally get it when being in the flyff cash shop too, but I just restart the game and nothing else's with it. Havn't noticed anything unusual or such, first time it happened I thought I was getting hacked and I was like 'NUUUH MY GPS WILL BE GONE! :<<<'

~Lmao~ ><'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Hack Was Found   Game Hack Was Found I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Hack Was Found
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UO Guild :: Public Office :: Chat [Public]-
Jump to: