UO Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UO Guild

(This website is no longer the official UO website)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Remember to post your brains out!
The official website of the majesty ~ Dream Guild ~ The guild with a new kind of FUN!
Come chatter in our guild ventrilo!
Possible 1v1 siege this week vs Shiny!

The Memories

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanie

The Memories Empty
PostSubject: The Memories   The Memories I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:38 pm

I know many of you may be confused and sad about what had taken place on December 20th. I have been leading UniversalOrder for almost 2 years so it broke my heart to see it happen. Years of work was put into that guild but I know we can all walk away knowing we made friends and learned a lot from that guild. I was told many of you were going to Catharsis so I wanted to post this message here.

I love you all and I will always have a place for each of the former Universal members in my heart. I know you will all stay strong and make the best of your days in fly for fun. As for me I will be moving on but that doesn't mean I won't remember the glorious days we had.

Any of you that still wish to talk to me, you can email or add me on MSN at sanitz@live.com. I also have facebook so if you message me on MSN maybe I'll add you on facebook. I wish you all the best of luck in the future. Follow your heart and dreams! <3

~Sanitz

Back to top Go down
lime
Guild Member

Dreams : 31

The Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Memories   The Memories I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:59 pm

What exactly did happen. I thought you were going to disband the guild or something? And like why?
Back to top Go down
Sini
Guild Member
Sini

Dreams : 121

The Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Memories   The Memories I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:26 am

Yeah, Id like to have some kind of explanation too.
Back to top Go down
Th3KNiGHT
Guild Member

Dreams : 58

The Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Memories   The Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:40 pm

ehem another quiting session? hmm why wont you come here to hang whit us ? rather than ask every1 to add you in msn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Memories   The Memories I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Memories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UO Guild :: Public Office :: Chat [Public]-
Jump to: