UO Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UO Guild

(This website is no longer the official UO website)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Remember to post your brains out!
The official website of the majesty ~ Dream Guild ~ The guild with a new kind of FUN!
Come chatter in our guild ventrilo!
Possible 1v1 siege this week vs Shiny!

Hey guys I'm on!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darkriku11
Guild Member

Character : darkriku11
Class : elementor
Dreams : 58

Hey guys I'm on! Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys I'm on!   Hey guys I'm on! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:08 pm

Sup guys,

It's darkriku11 from the guild on Flyff, and I've registered. I have Blaxelen as well which is a level 69 blade and this is my level 74 elementor. Message me online if you wanna party up and fight and I'll be happy to accept tongue

I thought Dream is a great one of a kind guild to get more involved in so I will contribute more in the future to promote the growth of it. Thanks for letting me in.

Regards,
darkriku11

Btw, can anyone redirect me to the spot on the forum where there are guild wars, seiges, or any events coming up? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FAITH1FAITH
Guild Member
FAITH1FAITH

Character : FAITH
Class : RingMaster
Dreams : 58

Hey guys I'm on! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys I'm on!   Hey guys I'm on! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:52 am

Hiii darkriku11!!!!!! Sup G unit, Gansta....Homie....And so on. It's all there lol just underneath this one ^^ I will see you in Flyff. And remeber...Im watching all of you...=.=
Back to top Go down

Hey guys I'm on!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UO Guild :: Public Office :: Chat [Public]-
Jump to: