UO Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UO Guild

(This website is no longer the official UO website)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Remember to post your brains out!
The official website of the majesty ~ Dream Guild ~ The guild with a new kind of FUN!
Come chatter in our guild ventrilo!
Possible 1v1 siege this week vs Shiny!

Guild application [AceKnuckle]

Go down 
5 posters

Should we add AceKnuckle?
Yes!
Guild application [AceKnuckle] I_vote_lcap100%Guild application [AceKnuckle] I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 8 ]
No
Guild application [AceKnuckle] I_vote_lcap0%Guild application [AceKnuckle] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe
Guild application [AceKnuckle] I_vote_lcap0%Guild application [AceKnuckle] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
iAceKnuc

Guild application [AceKnuckle] Empty
PostSubject: Guild application [AceKnuckle]   Guild application [AceKnuckle] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:39 pm

Let me introduce myself.

My name is Jason. I'm a 15 yours old boy. I live inb the Netherlands and my hobbys are playing tabletennis, watching films, watching soccer and spending time with my girlfriend ofc. I can speak English, little bit Chinese (Mandaria) and Dutch. I'm playing flyff now, I used to play Gunz.

Name: AceKnuckle.
Level: 97 atm.
Class: Billposter.
Past experiences: Ehm.. My accs: Knight lv.103 (Inactive), RingMaster FS lv.86 (Active), BowJester lv.79 (Inacitve), Blade lv.86 (Inactive), Psykeeper 86 (Inactive), BillposterAoe lv. 103 (Inactive), Ranger lv.82 (Active).
Reason to join:
- I'm searching a guild when I lvl 80.
- I'm active.
- I respect everyone. (Exept scammers, hackers ofc.)
- I'm a funny person.
- I make fun in game.
Additional Info: [I think I already did this^.

Hope that you guys respect me and let me join! =)

Onelove.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild application [AceKnuckle]   Guild application [AceKnuckle] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:19 pm

YESYESYES
His name is Jason Cool
And hes dutch YAYAYAY!
Back to top Go down
AceKnuckle
Guild Member

Dreams : 5

PostSubject: Re: Guild application [AceKnuckle]   Guild application [AceKnuckle] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:23 pm

Thanks for support Jason ;D.

And thanks the other people who voted ''Yes''. =)
Back to top Go down
missuallready
Guild Member
missuallready

Dreams : 152

PostSubject: Re: Guild application [AceKnuckle]   Guild application [AceKnuckle] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:51 pm

You suppose to be level 100 to be able to join, however sense u already have a knight over level 100 and some other experience u pass the leveling part, you sound alright and thats why u got my vote What a Face however... geesssh don't make a account before you in the guild, remember that. bounce

btw, why did u write your character name with so small text? it was so small I fought it was on arabic first
lol!
Back to top Go down
missuallready
Guild Member
missuallready

PostSubject: Re: Guild application [AceKnuckle]   Guild application [AceKnuckle] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:53 pm

AceKnuckle wrote:

what the? he mean that your name is Jason Razz Sooo why did u call him Jason than?
Back to top Go down
AceKnuckle
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Guild application [AceKnuckle]   Guild application [AceKnuckle] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:03 pm

missuallready wrote:
AceKnuckle wrote:

what the? he mean that your name is Jason Razz Sooo why did u call him Jason than?

We got the same name. =D
Back to top Go down
missuallready
Guild Member
missuallready

PostSubject: Re: Guild application [AceKnuckle]   Guild application [AceKnuckle] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:54 pm

alright than, but I definitely don't like that u made a account when u are not a member yet..
Back to top Go down
ProBP
Guild Member
ProBP

Dreams : 133

PostSubject: Re: Guild application [AceKnuckle]   Guild application [AceKnuckle] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:23 pm

Ya we might want to get some cotrol over that...
Back to top Go down
Guitarstar08
Guild Member
Guitarstar08

Character : guitarstar08
Class : Ranger
Dreams : 95

PostSubject: Re: Guild application [AceKnuckle]   Guild application [AceKnuckle] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:57 pm

This is an Excellant Post! I'm Proud of you, my vote is Definitely Yes, Just as long as you Promise to level up. Keep Leveling up!
Back to top Go down
missuallready
Guild Member
missuallready

PostSubject: Re: Guild application [AceKnuckle]   Guild application [AceKnuckle] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:45 pm

ProBP. wrote:
Ya we might want to get some cotrol over that...

agree, but the home page is still under construction, its really new so it cant be perfect right away. I think that it would be a good idea if sanie or a kingpin have to accept when a player make a account, sunrise got that system and it work just fine for them.
Back to top Go down
Sanitz
Master
Master
Sanitz

Character : Sanitz
Class : Elementor
Dreams : 229

PostSubject: Re: Guild application [AceKnuckle]   Guild application [AceKnuckle] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:22 pm

Have you been in any guilds before UniversalOrder?
Back to top Go down
http://universalorderguild.webs.com
AceKnuckle
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Guild application [AceKnuckle]   Guild application [AceKnuckle] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:02 am

Sanitz wrote:
Have you been in any guilds before UniversalOrder?

I was in some randoms guilds before lv. 70 but after I was in Empty, that died when I was lv. 80.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild application [AceKnuckle]   Guild application [AceKnuckle] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild application [AceKnuckle]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UO Guild :: Recruitment Office :: Apply to join!-
Jump to: