UO Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UO Guild

(This website is no longer the official UO website)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Remember to post your brains out!
The official website of the majesty ~ Dream Guild ~ The guild with a new kind of FUN!
Come chatter in our guild ventrilo!
Possible 1v1 siege this week vs Shiny!

Naumi wants to join

Go down 
5 posters

Let Naumi back into UniversalOrder?
Si
Naumi wants to join I_vote_lcap100%Naumi wants to join I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 7 ]
No
Naumi wants to join I_vote_lcap0%Naumi wants to join I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not sure
Naumi wants to join I_vote_lcap0%Naumi wants to join I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Naumi
Guild Member
Naumi

Dreams : 46

Naumi wants to join Empty
PostSubject: Naumi wants to join   Naumi wants to join I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:44 pm

Hello my name is Alex and my characters name is Naumi, a lvl 115 blade. I live in New Jersey and I am 16. Some may know me from past guilds together like SonsOfSorrow, Invincible, and a few others that i cannot currently remember, or from this one. Others may know me from my bp, MrSmith, who is currently in the guild Beat. Though i am planning to quit my bp and play my blade again, and attempt to get better equips from the money i make from selling my bps junk. Right now my blades equips are the same as before dest +8 16% attack with 2 good awakes and 2 LGA. Im planning to lvl atleast 1-2 hours a day. Hoping to get to 120 and then gianting hunting until i get really good equips because im not gonna be able to do the questy nerf to get me adomatically to lvl 80 master. I would like to join UO again because I know several good friends in the guild, I hope to talk to all my friends that are in the guild and the rest of the guild members while im lvling to make the time fly, and I had a load of fun participating in the secret room even though the last boss seemed impossible to beat and i had to run like crazy.

Also i am very willing to help other people with lvling or getting money through gianting or any other method because lets face it, it feels better to help someone out then to lvl yourself. Plus you can make a lot of good friends along the way

Other then that I am just looken for a good time, and UO seems like the place for me. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sanitz
Master
Master
Sanitz

Character : Sanitz
Class : Elementor
Dreams : 229

PostSubject: Re: Naumi wants to join   Naumi wants to join I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:50 pm

MrSmith rocks my socks. You were an awesome member in UniversalOrder before and I'm pretty sure you are still awesome. I VOTE YES!
Back to top Go down
http://universalorderguild.webs.com
ProBP
Guild Member
ProBP

Dreams : 133

PostSubject: Re: Naumi wants to join   Naumi wants to join I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:07 am

Ha ha hey!!! You were in my old guild!!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Vedalkin
Guild Member
Vedalkin

Dreams : 42

PostSubject: Re: Naumi wants to join   Naumi wants to join I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:38 pm

You've always got my vote bro. Cool
Back to top Go down
Bindi
Guild Member
Bindi

Dreams : 24

PostSubject: Re: Naumi wants to join   Naumi wants to join I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:59 pm

Hm... I don't know you, but a certain member says yes and I trust him, so you have my vote Wink
Back to top Go down
ProBP
Guild Member
ProBP

Dreams : 133

PostSubject: Re: Naumi wants to join   Naumi wants to join I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:37 pm

I love this kid Smile
Back to top Go down
Naumi
Guild Member
Naumi

Dreams : 46

PostSubject: Re: Naumi wants to join   Naumi wants to join I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:50 am

haha good times back in the day

OH and for the record i did some awakening yesterday and i got

+22 Str on my hat (very pleased with that Very Happy )

Gloves got +9 ATSP (no need for a bloody sword ^^)

Ax+9 got +4 critical +10 Dex (got love having more critical)

ax +3 -10 sta +7 ADOCH (i can afford the loss cause im not full str and ADOCH is more important ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naumi wants to join   Naumi wants to join I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naumi wants to join
Page 1 of 1