UO Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UO Guild

(This website is no longer the official UO website)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Remember to post your brains out!
The official website of the majesty ~ Dream Guild ~ The guild with a new kind of FUN!
Come chatter in our guild ventrilo!
Possible 1v1 siege this week vs Shiny!

~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~

Go down 
+5
missuallready
Onixx
ProBP
Sini
ChaoticOne
9 posters

Should ChaoticOne Be Accepted
Yes
~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~ I_vote_lcap40%~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~ I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No
~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~ I_vote_lcap60%~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~ I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Maybe
~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~ I_vote_lcap0%~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~ I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
ChaoticOne
Guild Member
ChaoticOne

Dreams : 35

~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~   ~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~ I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:51 pm

Hey Uo,

I'm Maurice...Also known as ChaoticOne or PowerFusion. Im now 18 Years of age and i plan to Join the Defence Force in Australia.

Name: ChaoticOne
Level: 80
Class: Psykeeper Very Happy
Past experiences/guilds: Ive been the Trusted guy in Redrum for at least 2 Months [So that's holding items and such] I had to unfortunately leave since they where Progressing very well and they needed room. I was with Uo for a long time, and ive had fun Smile leading, Guild war's and other stuffs =).
Reason to join: My reason to Join Universal Order,
I enjoy your Teamwork, Sense of Humor and Rules, I've made friends with several UniOrder members and you guys are very skilled, friendly and mature. I'd like to wear the ''UniversalOrder'' tags and represent you and help you keep the order on the servers.

Additional Info: I know my level hasn't met the Requirement and i know im not even 90 so Sanitz can invite me, but i am just saying what can a Lvl 90 do that a 80 cant.... Im due to start Heavy lvling after this week and my Some of my Eq is..

EQ

+10 Forgiel set Also known as Cw set.
+18 Intell [+31int]
+9 intell [10int]
+9 Plug's
+9 Angel Wand 2/2

Pets

Uni +4.6k hp
Fox +67 int

Future Weapons:

Legendary Golden Wand +10 5/5 +20int +28% DCT...or dmt

I would love to get voted in and some Members have already told me that they wouldn't vote for me.. but I can only just hope for the Best...
Thank you all for your time =/
Back to top Go down
Sini
Guild Member
Sini

Dreams : 121

PostSubject: Re: ~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~   ~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~ I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:44 pm

Are you hawt? Pics plz and you'll get my vote ~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~ Cat-Face

I'm just joking <:
Your post is good and i have nothing against you so why not, Yes
Back to top Go down
ChaoticOne
Guild Member
ChaoticOne

PostSubject: Re: ~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~   ~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~ I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:43 pm

Thank you =')
Back to top Go down
ProBP
Guild Member
ProBP

Dreams : 133

PostSubject: Re: ~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~   ~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~ I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:37 pm

Sorry but ur to low for the guild
Back to top Go down
ChaoticOne
Guild Member
ChaoticOne

PostSubject: Re: ~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~   ~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:17 am

Back to top Go down
ProBP
Guild Member
ProBP

Dreams : 133

PostSubject: Re: ~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~   ~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:46 am

Once you are closer to 100 I would love to see u though Wink
Back to top Go down
ChaoticOne
Guild Member
ChaoticOne

PostSubject: Re: ~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~   ~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:51 am

why is my lvl such a problem
Back to top Go down
Onixx
Guild Member
Onixx

Dreams : 74

PostSubject: Re: ~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~   ~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:28 am

ill say no to cus of the lvl and u have been 80 for a long time now. if u went from lvl 60 to 80 in a week is diffrent (like i said in arena, its not personal). ill vote yes at 100 and not lvl 90 for the reason u said that you would join Beat if we dint accept you....
Back to top Go down
ChaoticOne
Guild Member
ChaoticOne

PostSubject: Re: ~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~   ~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:58 am

ive been 80 for allmost 2 days >.>
Back to top Go down
ChaoticOne
Guild Member
ChaoticOne

PostSubject: Re: ~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~   ~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:58 am

and today was my Birthday..... so thats why i didnt go on flyff much... i was out
Back to top Go down
missuallready
Guild Member
missuallready

Dreams : 152

PostSubject: Re: ~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~   ~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:06 am

ChaoticOne wrote:
Hey Uo,

I'm Maurice...Also known as ChaoticOne or PowerFusion. Im now 18 Years of age and i plan to Join the Defence Force in Australia.

Name: ChaoticOne
Level: 80
Class: Psykeeper Very Happy
Past experiences/guilds: Ive been the Trusted guy in Redrum for at least 2 Months [So that's holding items and such] I had to unfortunately leave since they where Progressing very well and they needed room. I was with Uo for a long time, and ive had fun Smile leading, Guild war's and other stuffs =).
Reason to join: My reason to Join Universal Order,
I enjoy your Teamwork, Sense of Humor and Rules, I've made friends with several UniOrder members and you guys are very skilled, friendly and mature. I'd like to wear the ''UniversalOrder'' tags and represent you and help you keep the order on the servers.

Additional Info: I know my level hasn't met the Requirement and i know im not even 90 so Sanitz can invite me, but i am just saying what can a Lvl 90 do that a 80 cant.... Im due to start Heavy lvling after this week and my Some of my Eq is..

EQ

+10 Forgiel set Also known as Cw set.
+18 Intell [+31int]
+9 intell [10int]
+9 Plug's
+9 Angel Wand 2/2

Pets

Uni +4.6k hp
Fox +67 int

Future Weapons:

Legendary Golden Wand +10 5/5 +20int +28% DCT...or dmt

I would love to get voted in and some Members have already told me that they wouldn't vote for me.. but I can only just hope for the Best...
Thank you all for your time =/

You should have read this before posting.. and about u said 90 cant do so much as a lvl 80, the requirements are 100 not 90, and a lvl 90 can use new weapons and set that a normal level 80 cant do.

~Requirements~

Level: 100+
Activeness: Moderate
Time Zone: Any zone
Language: English

~Guild Status~

Guild level: 42
Guild space: 64/70
Guild: status: recruiting [voting]

~Application Format~

Name:
Level:
Class:
Past experiences/guilds:
Reason to join:
Additional Info:
Back to top Go down
ChaoticOne
Guild Member
ChaoticOne

PostSubject: Re: ~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~   ~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:18 am

No offense.... but i can Read ¬¬ and i did ask Matt and others about my level.. They all said 90 is the min for me... But i thought i would make a Application just to see >> and whats with the Colour? ...Red
Back to top Go down
ChaoticOne
Guild Member
ChaoticOne

PostSubject: Re: ~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~   ~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:21 am

..... nvm.... -.-

I Withdraw my Application.
Sorry for Bugging you all, See you's in the near Future
Sorry for making a acc also >>
Back to top Go down
ChaoticOne
Guild Member
ChaoticOne

PostSubject: Re: ~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~   ~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:24 am

I leave with you all with one more Comment...

I dont see why i cant join.. Ive got the Eq i want, its good ... its also pretty Decent...

And isnt a Guild for killing? Gw's? Seige? all have to do with Killing.... and i can kill people higher than my lvl without satan and still tank there shots >>

19k hp with buffs 3.7k bombs <-----With buffs
Back to top Go down
Sanitz
Master
Master
Sanitz

Character : Sanitz
Class : Elementor
Dreams : 229

PostSubject: Re: ~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~   ~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:09 pm

ChaoticOne wrote:
I leave with you all with one more Comment...

I dont see why i cant join.. Ive got the Eq i want, its good ... its also pretty Decent...

And isnt a Guild for killing? Gw's? Seige? all have to do with Killing.... and i can kill people higher than my lvl without satan and still tank there shots >>

19k hp with buffs 3.7k bombs <-----With buffs

I apologize greatly my friend. I've been telling everyone for the past few months that if they wanted to add their friends and help them level I will allow a minimum of level 90. We still love you but I think it would be more fair if me and guitarstar08 work hard to get you to level 90 by tanking or plvl and then you can reapply. Thanks and I look forward to seeing you!
Back to top Go down
http://universalorderguild.webs.com
Onixx
Guild Member
Onixx

Dreams : 74

PostSubject: Re: ~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~   ~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:33 pm

Sanitz yesturday i did offer to tank for him when ever i had time, all he needed to do is ask before he is about to lvl, u can ask ved he where there to... his reply was "thanks for offer but imma join Beat if you wont accept me"

the only reason i want him to get to 90 before joining is to know if he active or lazy lvler, after all when he hits 90 he need to get to 100 asap.
Back to top Go down
Vedalkin
Guild Member
Vedalkin

Dreams : 42

PostSubject: Re: ~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~   ~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:45 pm

I just would like to comment.

I like you chaotic, we've had some great convos on vent, as well as in game. I think your a great guy.
....However, my best buddy in game was 80 and I begged to get him in UO, and it was even discussed at a guild meeting I was told because he was my best bud, an exception would be made so he could join at 90, and not 100.

I helped him lvl by tanking and, even Bindi helped as well to get him to 90.

I would like to consider you as a good friend, but even my best bud had to get to 90... So no offense, but you should too. It's only fair to the others that busted their asses to get in.

If it means that much to you to join us, then I would be willing to help you, but if your choice is to join Beat, then I can only wish you the best. I'd hate to see you join another guild just based on your lvl.

You want to join, and several other want you to join also. So lets make it happen instead of kicking the sand.
Back to top Go down
Egyptianspirit
Guild Member
Egyptianspirit

Dreams : 95

PostSubject: Re: ~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~   ~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:01 pm

I know I have not been in the guild long, but I do have something to say. To me a guild is place to make new friends, help each other out and play in wars, sieges, dungeons, parties etc. There is nothing wrong with having someone who wants to play and level and make his character stronger to be an asset to the guild for future events. Having 100 + guild is great, but there may be some great players out there who in time will be 100+ and having been turned down to join may join another guild instead. ChaoticOne seems like he really wanted to join and seemed very disappointed by the responses he got.

Is everyone in this guild currently active?

I see a post for guild siege, but no one seems to respond or be interested in it.

I would like to know how active ChaoticOne is on Flyff and how often he plays. Is he willing to level up and become a part of the guild for the future? Maybe there should be a spot in the guild for some lower players that have potential. The guild can work as a team to help these players level and find the armor, equipment, and weapons they need for a higher level character. The guild can still be made of 100+ players but maybe 10 spots for lower level players with the potential to play and level. They can be in the guild on a trial basis. Guild members can watch to see how active they are and if they are truly interested in joining. If they are not, then they are kicked.
Back to top Go down
Jetkuma
Guild Member

Dreams : 25

PostSubject: Re: ~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~   ~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:54 pm

Smile Im 100% totally agree with Egytianspirit Smile And plus i do see ChaoticOne on a lots. Even tho i dont know him. I would rather have a guild with Active members then high level but not active, but that is just my opinion. Smile i'll go with everyone's decision Smile
Back to top Go down
ChaoticOne
Guild Member
ChaoticOne

PostSubject: Re: ~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~   ~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:23 pm

ok, I would love to go on a Trial thingy, but ive joined Beat [not cause i want to, cause i jst wanted a guild till im lvl 90 =/] But if you guys are willing to put me on a Trial thing, Id be more than happy to accept it, and leave beat.
Back to top Go down
missuallready
Guild Member
missuallready

Dreams : 152

PostSubject: Re: ~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~   ~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 1:58 am

Jetkuma wrote:
Smile Im 100% totally agree with Egytianspirit Smile And plus i do see ChaoticOne on a lots. Even tho i dont know him. I would rather have a guild with Active members then high level but not active, but that is just my opinion. Smile i'll go with everyone's decision Smile

true but the guild are high levels and active Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~   ~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ChaoticOne Would like to Join~
Page 1 of 1