UO Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UO Guild

(This website is no longer the official UO website)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Remember to post your brains out!
The official website of the majesty ~ Dream Guild ~ The guild with a new kind of FUN!
Come chatter in our guild ventrilo!
Possible 1v1 siege this week vs Shiny!

Critish is a loner who need a guild .-.~!

Go down 
+2
Onixx
Sanitz
6 posters

Add Cristish to the Order?
Oh Yea!
Critish is a loner who need a guild .-.~! I_vote_lcap67%Critish is a loner who need a guild .-.~! I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Nahhh
Critish is a loner who need a guild .-.~! I_vote_lcap33%Critish is a loner who need a guild .-.~! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Meh
Critish is a loner who need a guild .-.~! I_vote_lcap0%Critish is a loner who need a guild .-.~! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Critish

Critish is a loner who need a guild .-.~! Empty
PostSubject: Critish is a loner who need a guild .-.~!   Critish is a loner who need a guild .-.~! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:11 pm

Hello everyone, I am Jesse and I felt bored of being guildless and UniversalOrder seemed to be a nice and peacefull guild with social and friendly people in it.

Name: Critish
Level: 110
Class: Blade
Past experiences/guilds: Nothing special.
Reason to join: I felt bored of being guidless all the time D: And I wanted to join a friendly guild. ^^
Additional Info: I am a quite funny person who got a good sense of humor so we could have a hell load of fun. =P lol!

Thanks for your time. ^^

Peace. afro

UniversalOrder Smily
Back to top Go down
Sanitz
Master
Master
Sanitz

Character : Sanitz
Class : Elementor
Dreams : 229

PostSubject: Re: Critish is a loner who need a guild .-.~!   Critish is a loner who need a guild .-.~! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 pm

Thank you for applying to Universal! The poll is up. We will get back to you in about 24 hours!

Happy Flyffing!
Back to top Go down
http://universalorderguild.webs.com
Onixx
Guild Member
Onixx

Dreams : 74

PostSubject: Re: Critish is a loner who need a guild .-.~!   Critish is a loner who need a guild .-.~! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:43 pm

hi Jesse. i hope UO is what u have been looking for, i have seen u in arena tons of time and imma vote yes
Back to top Go down
Egyptianspirit
Guild Member
Egyptianspirit

Dreams : 95

PostSubject: Re: Critish is a loner who need a guild .-.~!   Critish is a loner who need a guild .-.~! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:59 pm

I placed my vote too. Smile
Back to top Go down
missuallready
Guild Member
missuallready

Dreams : 152

PostSubject: Re: Critish is a loner who need a guild .-.~!   Critish is a loner who need a guild .-.~! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:48 am

sure do, you got my vote :3
Back to top Go down
Bindi
Guild Member
Bindi

Dreams : 24

PostSubject: Re: Critish is a loner who need a guild .-.~!   Critish is a loner who need a guild .-.~! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:55 am

Hm.....
Maybe I'm wrong, but the name Critish......
I remember, not so long ago we had a member with that name.
A lot of players said he scammed them.
Maybe it's time to investigate first if this is the same player?
Back to top Go down
Critish

PostSubject: Re: Critish is a loner who need a guild .-.~!   Critish is a loner who need a guild .-.~! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:14 am

Silva, Where do you talk about?
Who said that about me? o_o
I never been in UniversalOrder thought...
I hope this rumour wont affect my application. ^.^

Peace
afro
Back to top Go down
Bindi
Guild Member
Bindi

Dreams : 24

PostSubject: Re: Critish is a loner who need a guild .-.~!   Critish is a loner who need a guild .-.~! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:27 am

That''s why I said it should be investigated.
I know of a player named Critish that was in this guild not so long ago.
Mizuko knows too.
What country are you from?
Back to top Go down
Sanitz
Master
Master
Sanitz

PostSubject: Re: Critish is a loner who need a guild .-.~!   Critish is a loner who need a guild .-.~! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:31 am

Hmm. I think we might have to hold off on this until we can investigate more. I've heard a few rumors in the last hour and not just from Silvia.
Back to top Go down
Critish

PostSubject: Re: Critish is a loner who need a guild .-.~!   Critish is a loner who need a guild .-.~! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:57 am

Here come's my explaintation.
I hardly heard something about me.
Except a fail knight who wanted to sell me her equiment wich I didn't wanted to buy. -Fail-
I mean I can shout about a random person that he/she is a hacker and I bet several people will believe me because they don't like that person.
Its to easy to screw over people these times.
Flyff really chagned. =.=
I hope you will give me a chagne and not see me as an evil person only because some people with a weak personality wanted to screw me up.

Thanks.

Peace.
afro
Back to top Go down
Vedalkin
Guild Member
Vedalkin

Dreams : 42

PostSubject: Re: Critish is a loner who need a guild .-.~!   Critish is a loner who need a guild .-.~! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:16 am

Are you account sharing?

I only assume you are, because how else would you have lost over 5bil worth of equips, and not even remember being in UO.

I also heard from 2 very good friends of mine that they were scammed by Critish. I highly doubt they would lie about that, and I consider them honest people.

I guess it's possible whoever your account sharing with is the one responsible, but how would I know that? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sanitz
Master
Master
Sanitz

PostSubject: Re: Critish is a loner who need a guild .-.~!   Critish is a loner who need a guild .-.~! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:52 am

I apologize Critsih, but perhaps it would be better if you joined a different guild. I'm not sure if the person you account shared did the scamming or if you did but that's a chance I am not willing to take. Best of luck Critish in what ever guild you end up in...

Topic locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Critish is a loner who need a guild .-.~!   Critish is a loner who need a guild .-.~! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Critish is a loner who need a guild .-.~!
Page 1 of 1